World's Fairs: New York, 1939-40 Various amateur films, download from Archive.org, are edited and condensed to show what a day at the World’s Fair.
* The World's Fair 1939 1940 from afar, Crowds entering the park.
* Countries and state buildings; USA, Poland, Venezuela, League of Nations, Itlaila, New York, Russia, Japan, Ireland, Argentina.
* Amusement rides and demonstrations.
* Shows and parades
* Commercial and technological exhibits.
* Gardens and flowers.
* Night life, City of Light and fireworks.
July 2, 2019 Subject:
Hello Momento Films,
I am an Australian independent film maker, working on a documentary about the inventor of Smell-O-Vision! Hans Laube. His scented movies were first showcased at the Fair and we would love to use a clip from your wonderful footage. So I am just double checking ownership to make sure that it is in the Public Domain. Any creator details would be great so we can include in the end credits.
August 13, 2009 Subject:
As a World's Fair Memorabilia Collector of 20 yrs, this helps give meaning to many of the artifacts I now own. Narration would be helpful but it's also interesting to see it from the 'home movie' perspective. Thanks for posting this.